New gearbox series - Neco®
The servo gearboxes of the Neco® series offer high power density, extremely effective corrosion protection and maximum flexibility in motor connection. In addition, Nabtesco has developed a modular system that allows the customer to quickly and easily configure his desired gearbox.
Neco® series at a glance
- Extreme precision (hysteresis loss = 0.5 arc.min)
- Overload safety (500% of rated torque)
- Economical plug and play solution
- Modular system
- Comprehensive corrosion protection
- Maximum flexibility in motor connection
- More dynamic cycles thanks to low inertia clamping ring
- Minimal design and assembly effort
- Durable and low-maintenance
The neco-cycloid gearboxes achieve very high precision with a hysteresis loss of only 0.5 arc.min. Thanks to double-bearing eccentric shafts and mounted drive shaft, the gearboxes are extremely robust. The motor shaft adaptation takes place via a radial clamping ring using the low inertia concept. This clamping ring reduces the inertia on the motor shaft by up to 39% and thus enables extremely dynamic cycles.
The Neco gearboxes are currently available in 3 sizes:
Further information can be found on the following product page under Downloads in the catalogue Neco®